Accelerated Christian Education
Curriculum and Programs
Accelerated Christian Education's concepts are based on
the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
• A child must be at a level where he can perform.
• He must have reasonable goals.
• His learning must be controlled, and he must be motivated.
• His learning must be measurable.
• His learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
• A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
• A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's
specific learning needs and capabilities.
• A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.
• A curriculum using advanced computer technology to help ensure the finest
education possible in today's high-tech climate.
The Keys to Accelerated Christian Education:
The A.C.E. Model adapts to the learning speed of your child. This is unlike the "Public School Model" where the group is lock-stepped regardless of the student's academic abilities. The A.C.E. Model allows your child to progress independently through the curriculum and not as a group. The "Public School Model" holds back the faster learner and forces all the students forward regardless of their "learning gaps". Over a million alumni demonstrate that Individualized learning produces academic excellence.
The child is given a diagnostic test to determine current academic ability and clearly identifies any learning gaps within all subjects. For example, your child's English grammar may be above his/her grade level. However their punctuation skills may be below grade level. Your child is then placed in curriculum at his/her academic performance grade level in each subject and the learning gaps are then addressed.
The Students learn through setting daily goals and are challenged by marking their achievement. This key to learning allows the child to visualize and plan daily progress. This unique discipline of A.C.E. places responsibility and accountability on the student for learning, thus establishing a lifetime appreciation for goal setting and achievement.
The Biblical value of excellence in all things we do is translated into mastering subject content. This is the foundation upon which all future learning is built. The A.C.E. Model reinforces honest achievement that results in advancement. Students must master a minimum of 80% of the material before advancing.